Sunday, July 12, 2009

Deja Vu

For some reason, some reason I can't quite put my finger on, I feel as though I've been here before...creating a blog, reflecting on life before I embark to Asia, informing friends and family of my life via an online journal. Here I am packing up my life, enduring painful and tearful goodbyes, and wondering if I have, yet again, gone insane (because one MUST be insane to leave a great life and move to a crazy foreign country). Wait a minute... oh yes, now I've got it. I indeed have been here before, and it wasn't long ago that I was going through the same motions.

For the many of you that have endured the adventure, excitement, trials and tribulations of my previous Asian blog, I am proudly announcing the Asian Adventure Blog, version 2.0.

Once again, I will try (hopefully semi-consistently) to keep in touch with you about life in a crazy little country we foreigners call China, giving you my slightly biased, occasionally jaded, and hopefully semi-entertaining version of living in an Asian country.

I must preface my entries with this: as you may know, the Blogger site doesn't always work in China. Something about internet censorship? I will try my best to update my site, but know that any quirks may potentially be blamed on a "poor internet connection" (or...well, you know).

Please, please, PLEASE keep in touch with me! Living in Asia isn't always easy, and I truly love each and every one of you so dearly, and look forward to keeping in touch regarding your lives as well. My e-mail address is still katelynnrae@gmail.com, Skype is katelynn.rae, and obviously I'm always on facebook...so please, don't be a stranger.

Love you, and get back to you from Beijing!

2 comments:

  1. Katie....
    You can set it up to email your post to blogger when it is blocked....
    Sister in law does that.....

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've arrived.
    i think that is enough of an event to post an update. go. run. do it now.

    ReplyDelete

 
My Life As Foreigner - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger